About This Item
Claritin RediTabs provide powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. Easy-to-take because the orally dissolvable tablet melts in mouth and requires no water. For adults and children ages 6+. One tablet contains 10 mg of loratadine.
Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief RediTabs, 10 mg, 30 Ct:
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- #1 doctor recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.*
- Relief of your worst symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose.
- Orally disintegrating allergy tablet. No water needed. Melts in mouth. Orally dissolves up to 3x faster than any other tablet. Speed of dissolution does not imply speed of relief
- Easy-to-take 24-hour RediTabs contain 10 mg of loratadine per tablet
- For adults and children ages 6+
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Safety sealed. Do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin® RediTabs® is open or torn.
Health Concern: Allergy;Allergy, Sinus
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, gelatin, mannitol, mint flavor
Ingredients: Loratadine 10 mg (Antihistamine)
Active Ingredients: Loratadine 10 mg
Active Ingredient Name: Loratadine
Dosage: 1 Tablet Daily
Instructions: Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and children 6 years and over: take 1 tablet daily. Do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.