Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream is an anti-fungal cream that is used for treating skin inflammation and rashes. It contains two active ingredients, Hydrocortisone Acetate and Miconazole Nitrate.
How it works
Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream works by destroying fungi which cause infection along with associated bacteria that may be present.
How to use Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream:
- Adults and children aged 10 years and over: Apply cream twice a day for up to 7 days.
- Wash infected skin and dry thoroughly.
- Adults and children aged 10 years and over: Apply cream on the affected area twice a day.
- Do not use cream for more than seven days.
- Unless the infected skin is on your hands, wash your hands carefully to avoid spreading the infection to other parts of the body or to other people. Similarly, you should also wash and change any clothes which have touched the infected areas.