Electrolyte to help maintain proper hydration. Contains Dextrose and Minerals.
- To start using your Leolyte drink, simply insert the straw into the opening.
- Consult your doctor if you have infants under 1 year of age.
- For children over 1: Offer them Leolyte every 1 – 4 hours.
- To help maintain proper hydration, your child should drink 1 – 2 liters (32 – 64 fl. oz.) per day of Leolyte for as long as diarrhea or vomiting continues.
- If there’s vomiting, fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
In the case of high temperature, vomiting or diarrhea, the child loses a large amount of fluids, and of course, many salts are essential minerals for the health of the body. Most Iraqi families have recently used domestic water purification plants, which operate on the principle of osmotic pressure and produce low salts .
Therefore, some children may suffer from salt deficiency, which affects their health and growth.
Leolyte provides a lot of salts important to the body and carbohydrates needed by the child and plastic packaging is ready to receive the standard nipple nipple.
Leolyte is available in a variety of flavors to suit different children’s wishes.
Leolyte not only for children, it is a very useful drink after exercise to compensate for salts lost due to sweating.