Lupeol, ingredient of natural origin, extracted from lupine seeds, helps skin withstand stretching to prevent stretch marks. The rich and beneficial oils of pomegranate, avocado, musk rose and baobab nourish the skin, improving the elasticity and leaving it feeling soft and silky.
Safety for mom and baby:
- Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
- Compatible with breastfeeding(2)
- Formulation Charter prohibits the use of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, caffeine and alcohol
(1) Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
(2) In compliance with proper hygiene rules for breastfeeding.
Stretch marks prevention oil improves beauty of skin and delivers comfortable skin for 95% of women*
*Clinical trial by self-assessment on 42 pregnant women conducted over a 4 week period.
Tips of Use:
Starting from the first month of pregnancy and after birth, massage this product on the abdomen, hips, thighs and breats, in the morning and evening.
Stretch marks prevention oil is both rich and naturally dry, so it feels silky on your skin and absorbs quickly.
Its light, delicate fragrance, with notes of rose, bergamot and plum, is mild for those with a sensitive sense of smell.
Compatible with breastfeeding in compliace with proper hygiene rules (clean nipples).
Ingredients and Naturaliness:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract.