Pantocid 40 MG Tablet is a proton pump inhibitor used in the treatment of stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other acidity-related disorders. It decreases the acid produced in the stomach and helps in promoting healing of ulcers.
Major & minor side effects for Pantocid 40 MG Tablet
- Altered sense of taste
- Runny Nose and Cough
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Skin Rash
- Injection site Thrombophlebitis
Uses of Pantocid 40 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Gastro-duodenal ulcers