Thymotabs: fruity anti sore throat lozenges
Thyme and rich in vitamin C, orange Thymotabs pellets soften and soothe the throat.
They are ideal to fight against winter assault and soothe sore throats, congested, or hoarse.
The pellets flavor “Orange” you offer a moment of fruity sweetness that will appeal to both young and old.
The Thymotabs pellets contain:
- thyme: Typical aromatic plant of the Mediterranean region, it is known since ancient times for its soothing for the throat. Mainly used to soothe sore throats and hoarseness.
- Vitamin C: essential to strengthen the natural defenses of the body against colds.
Slowly let the chips melt in the mouth.
- Children 4 to 12 years: 1 to 4 tablets per day.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1-8 tablets per day.
- Pregnant women: 1-4 lozenges per day.
Agents charge: sorbitol, xylitol – Natural flavors: orange, lemon – Bulking agent: cellulose – thyme dry extract (Thymus vulgaris) 30 mg – Vitamin C 30 mg (6 tablets = 180 mg, or 225% RDA *) – Natural flavor: cinnamon – load agents: talc, magnesium stearate – acidifier: citric acid – Bulking agent: silicon dioxide – Natural Aroma: Eucalyptus – Sweeteners: steviol glycosides, sucralose.
* RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance.